24/7 Live Operator 203-515-8088
When the dog days of summer arrive, we’ll soon forget what winter felt like. It’s great to have the sunshine, but those hot summer days can be incredibly miserable if your air conditioning unit suddenly stops working. Most people have to wait 2-5 days before they can get a repair.
We don’t want our customers to go through that! In fact, we don’t want anyone to have to deal with waiting for days for a technician to come. Whether you’re a customer or not, we do our best to get to your house the same day you call. If your AC unit isn’t working, and you call us before 5pm, we will schedule a technician to be there that same day at no additional cost, even if we’re working until 10:00pm. Many places charge extra for evening repairs. Call us on the weekends, and we’ll be there too.
• Change the filters regularly.
• Keep the thermostat temperature at the highest comfortable level for economic reasons, as well as to prevent the unit from working overtime.
• When the machine is off, gently hose down the outside unit to get dirt off the coil.
• Keep the return air vents clear. If they are even partially blocked, it makes the AC unit work harder.
• If you have an electronic thermostat and it isn’t working, it could just need the batteries replaced.
Comfort King Energy Services 199 Ethan Allen Highway Ridgefield CT 06877 203-515-8088
email@example.com Fully licensed and insured: License #'s S1-0385825, 394539, E1-104635, HOD #: 883
Serving the cities of: Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Sandy Hook, Southbury, Stamford, Weston, Westport, Wilton